A recent survey asked people if they enjoy being alone. And only 7% said they HATE it. But do you behave the same way the rest of us do when no one else is around? Here are seven questions, and how people answered them:
1. Do you ever talk to yourself when you're alone? 85% said yes.
2. Do you pick your nose if you feel like it? 87% do.
3. Do you pee with the door open? 73% said yeah, why not.
4. When you're alone and angry, do you ever practice arguing? 71% said yes. And 76% of us also have full-blown conversations with our pets.
5. Do you ever make yourself CRY while you're alone, because it just feels like you need to? 50% of people have done it.
6. Do you ever drink straight out of a milk carton if no one's looking? 53% of us have.
7. Do you ever smell your armpits, and sort of enjoy it? 52% said yes.
Read more --> YouGov
Photo Credit: Getty Images